Decanter centrifuges from KOSUN for sale
KOSUN DC series Decanter Centrifuge is used in separating suspension of solids phase with particle diameter（d≥2μm） for drilling mud and fluids handling. Ruggedly built for oilfield and industrial services, it is especially effective in environmentally sensitive areas. It delivers high fluid-recovery67 rates and efficient Solids Control to significantly reduce the costs of makeup fluids and disposal. The centrifuge must test the dynamic balance for smooth operation over long periods.Speed ranging from 0 to 3900 RPM, generating centrifugal forces reach up to 3000G.
Features & Benefits
1. Innovative design includes longer bowl for increased retention time, resulting in drier solids and finer cut points.
2. Big bowl Big Volume, high G force available.
3. Stainless steel bowl, scroll, compartment and cover resist corrosion and provide long service life.
4. Tungsten carbide scroll points with wide spacing flights at tapered end create a finer layer of conveyed solids for consistent, uniform separation and maximum solids control efficiency.
5. German FAG or Sweden SKF brand bearings.
6. Electrical Components: SIEMENS/Schneider ATEX or IEC Ex for option.
7. Screw pump & centrifugal pump feeding pump option available to meet different application.
KOSUN products include solids control equipments including liner Shale Shaker, balanced elliptical motion shaker, shale shaker screen, desander, desilter, vacuum degasser, centrifugal pump, submersible slurry pump, shear pump,mud agitator, mud gun, drilling fluid mud cleaner, decanter centrifuge, jet mud mixer, mud tank, diesel tank, water tank, etc;Solids control system including skid-mounted solids control system and mobile solids control system.